sunny Sarasotato rent by the week or month
e-mail, German, French and Spanish also spoken, airport pick-up in Tampa or Sarasota on request.
List of pedigrees
Bland of Northern Neck Va.
Nicholas of Roundway
Hester of Fleming Co Ky
Author's DNA match comparisons
It is really something to sing and dance about.
Dig up those old bones and get them dancing!
Find your roots!
Get DNA tested too!
|Osmund Bulloc of Edbergefeld, Berkshire a 1166, 1190 probably father of ...||
|1.||Richard Bulloc of Edbergefeld a 1222|
|A.||Gilbert Bulloc of Edbergefeld & Sunning Sonning a 1250|
|i.||Robert Bullok of Erburghfeld a 1331|
|a.||Gilbert Bullock of Herburghfield|
|m Anne Agnes Nevill dau of Thomas Nevill of Barkham|
|1||Robert Bullock of Herburghfield, Sheriff of Berkshire & Oxfordshire d 1405
m Margaret Foxley dau of Sir John Foxley of Bray & Bramshill by Matilda, dau of Sir John Brocas
|A||Thomas Bullock of Aberfield a 1464
m Alice Yeading dau of William Yeading of Yeading
|i||Robert Bullock of Aberfield a 1478|
|a||Gilbert Bullock of Aberfield d 1500|
|m Margaret or Mary Norris d c1512, dau of Sir William Norris of Bray & Yettenden|
|1||Thomas Bullock of Aberfield/Arborfield Wokingham d 1558 - continued below|
|m1 Alice Kingsmill dau of Sir John Kingsmill, judge|
|m Bridget Puttenham dau of Sir George Puttenham of Hampshire|
|A+||issue - Thomas, Anis|
|m William Spencer of Hampshire|
|A+||issue - Gilbert, Thomas, William, George|
|m Olyver Oglaunder of the Isle of Wight|
|A+||issue - George, Edward|
|m1 Christopher Belingham|
|m2 Robert Vernty of Buckinghamshire|
|m Richard Garret of Shynnyngfield, Berkshire|
|ii||John Bullock of Yeading|
|m Thomasine a 1491|
|iv?||possibly of this family and branch was:
y Bullock b c 1470 m x ?Bartlemeux
|-1 Bartlemeux Bullocke b c 1500 d 29 Dec 1564 in Gressenhall, Norfolk||-1-1 Secylye Bullocke b 3 Nov 1539 Scaming Norfolk
-1-2 Johannis (John) Bullocke b 14 Aug 1542
-1-3 Agnes Bullocke 26 Jan 1544 Gressenhall
-1-4 Thomas Bullocke b 3 Jun 1550
-1-5 William Bullocke b 3 Apr 1553 Gressenhall Norfolk
-1-6 Emme Bullocke b 12 Feb 1555 Gressenhall
-1-2-1 Dorrethye Bullocke b 4 Jul 1568 Great Walsingham Norfolk
-1-2-2 Rychardus Bullocke b 2 Aug 1570 Great Walsingham
-1-2-3 Margaret Bullocke b 10 jan 1572 Great Walsingham
-1-2-4 Robertus Bullocke b 4 Sep 1575 Great Walsingham m ?Alicia x
-1-2-5 James Bullocke b 25 Jul 1581 Great Walsingham
-1-2-6 Johannis Bullocke b 28 Feb 1585 Great Walsingham
-1-2-4-1 Edmond Bullock bap 24 Oct 1607 St Edmund's Church Burlingham, Norfolk m Susannae Earle b 15 Feb 1611 Great Walsingham dau of Jacobi Earle and Margaretae Warne b Aug 1579 Great Snoring Norfolk
-1-2-4-1-1 Elyzabetha Bullock b 6 Feb 1630 Great Walsingham
-1-2-4-1-2 Edmundus Bullock b 29 Aug 1634 Great Walsingham
-1-2-4-1-3 Edwardus Bullock b 29 Aug 1634 Great Walsingham
-1-2-4-1-4 Maria Bullock b 3 Jun 1636 Great Walsingham
-1-2-4-1-5 Thomas Bullock b 29 May 1638 Great Walsingham
-1-2-4-1-6 Jacobus Bullock b 18 Mar 1639 Great Walsingham
-1-2-4-1-7 Susanna Bullock b 1 Aug 1642 Great Walsingham
-1-2-4-1-8 Francisius/Francis Bullock b 21 Nov 1646 Great Walsingham m Ann Aggs bap 30 Mar 1642 St Giles Church Norwich Norfolk dau of John Aggs and Mary Loe/Low bap 21 Nov 1621 St Andrews Church Norwich
-1-2-4-1-9 Carolus Bullock b 19 Dec 1649 Great Walsingham
-1-2-4-1-8-1 Edmund Bullock b 1 Jun 1671
-1-2-4-1-8-2 John Bullock b 15 Dec 1672 Heigham Nolfolk m Anne Burcham/Bescham b 30 Aug 1674 King's Lynn Norfolk dau of Robert Bassam/Bescham and Elizabeth Phiepp
-1-2-4-1-8-3 Francis Bullock b 11 Jun 1675
-1-2-4-1-8-4 Samuel Bullock b 21 Oct 1677
-1-2-4-1-8-2-1 Eliza Bullock b 2 Sep 1694
-1-2-4-1-8-2-2 John Bullock b 18 Mar 1699 Norwich m Mary Freeman b 23 Nov 1707 Sutton Norfolk dau of Thomas Freeman and Elizabeth Wyerson b 14 Jun 1679 dau of John Wilson b 6 Jan 1653 Norwich and Rose
-1-2-4-1-8-2-3 Edmund Bullock b 17 May 1702
-1-2-4-1-8-2-4 James Bullock b 12 Jul 1708
-1-2-4-1-8-2-5 James Bullock b 23 Jun 1711
-1-2-4-1-8-2-6 Sarah Bullock b 29 mar 1713
-1-2-4-1-8-2-2-1 Ann Bullock b 3 Mar 1722 Norwich
-1-2-4-1-8-2-2-2 Lydia Bullock b 13 Dec 1724 Norwich
-1-2-4-1-8-2-2-3 Elizabeth Bullock b 19 Jan 1725 Norwich
-1-2-4-1-8-2-2-4 Caroline Bullock b 24 mar 1727 Norwich
-1-2-4-1-8-2-2-5 Mary (Twin) Bullock b 13 Jan 1729
-1-2-4-1-8-2-2-6 John (Twin) Bullock b 13 Jan 1729
-1-2-4-1-8-2-2-7 John Bullock
-1-2-4-1-8-2-2-8 James Bullock
-1-2-4-1-8-2-2-9 Thomas Bullock bap 7 Oct 1739 St Stephen Norwich m Elizabeth Baxter bap 3 Jan 1747 St George's RC Church Norwich dau of Thomas Baxter and Elizabeth
-1-2-4-1-8-2-2-10 Sarah Bullock b 1 Jul 1746 Norwich
-1-2-4-1-8-2-2-9-1 Thomas Bullock b 9 Jul 1760 Norwich m Elizabeth Salmon b 26 Jan 1759 Essex dau of Francis Salmon b 5 Nov 1723 Great Oakley Essex and Amy Hellen b 1725 Great Oakley
-1-2-4-1-8-2-2-9-2 Sarah Bullock b 6 Feb 1763
-1-2-4-1-8-2-2-9-3 Charles Bullock b 7 Oct 1766
-1-2-4-1-8-2-2-9-4 Elizabeth Bullock b 17 Apr 1768
-1-2-4-1-8-2-2-9-5 Rebecca Bullock b 12 Aug 1770
-1-2-4-1-8-2-2-9-6 Charlotte Bullock b 14 Feb 1773
-1-2-4-1-8-2-2-9-1-1 Thomas Bullock b 9 Apr 1785 Layer de la Haye Essex m Hannah Brown b 20 Aug 1786 Layer de la Haye d 15 Sep 1854 Essex
-"-9-1-2 William Bullock b 9 Mar 1788
-"-9-1-3 Samuel Bullock b 5 Sep 1790
-"-9-1-4 Elizabeth Bullock b 24 mar 1796
-"-9-1-5 Ann Bullock b 20 Aug 1797
-"-9-1-6 John Bullock
-"-9-1-7 Mary Bullock
-"-9-1-8 George Bullock
-"-9-1-9 Charlotte Bullock
-1-2-4-1-8-2-2-9-1-1-1 Sarah Bullock b 1820
-"-9-1-1-2 Thomas Bullock b 1822
-"-9-1-1-3 William Bullock b 1823
-"-9-1-1-4 Susanna Bullock b c 1808 Layer de la Haye m John Braisted Wilsmore
-"-9-1-1-4-1 John Braisted Wilsmore (Triplet) b 25 Jun 1837 West Mersea Essex d 1907 Prahran VIC AUS m Ann Heard b 10 May 1841 Gr London d 14 Oct 1924 Brunswick VIC dau of Thomas Henry Heard and Catherine Christian Curnurton b 1 May 1807 Helston Cornwall d 30 Sep 1885 Collingwood VIC
-"-9-1-1-4-2 Susannah Wilsmore (Triplet) b 25 Jun 1837 West Mersea Esse
-"-9-1-1-4-3 George William Wilsmore (Triplet) b 25 Jun 1837 West Mersea Esse
-"-9-1-1-4-4 Sarah Ann Wilsmore
-"-9-1-1-4-5 William Frederick Wilsmore
-"-9-1-1-4-6 Robert Henry Wilsmore (Twin)
-"-9-1-1-4-7 Charles Wilsmore (Twin)
-"-9-1-1-4-8 Hannah Wilsmore
-"-9-1-1-4-9 James Edward Wilsmore
|m John Harington|
|Thomas Bullock of Aberfield d 1558 - continued above|
|m1 Alice Kingsmill dau of Sir John Kingsmill, judge|
|1.||Richard Bullock of Aberfield d c 1570
m Alice Berrington dau of William Berrington of Reading
|A.||Thomas Bullock of Aberfield, Sheriff of Berkshire b 1546, d c1595|
|m Dorothy m2. Richard Wollascot|
|B.+||other issue - Richard, William, Edward, Robert, Elizabeth, Bridget|
|2.||George Bullock of Uckfield, Berkshire 3rd son
m Alyce Butler dau of John Butler of Reading
|A.+||issue - Thomas, Edward, Bridgett|
|3.||William Bullock of Stratfield Mortimer, Berkshire a 1565, 5th son b c 1510 Arborfield d 10 Feb 1595
m1 Jane Alright dau of Matthew Alright of Hurst
|m2 Elizabeth Lane dau of John Lane of Stratfield Mortimer|
|m3 Elizabeth Bellet b 1527 dau of John Ballett/Bellet/Bellot/Billet of Moreton by Elizabeth Moreton of Moreton|
|C.||John Bullock of Mulsham, Wigborough Magna, Loftes Essex, etc. b c 1545 bur 1595
m Anne d 20.01.1615
|i.||Edward Bullock of Wigborough & Loftes Great Wigborough Essex b c 1565 d 10.02.1596 (geni.com skips this generation, but he may be the same Sir Edwar below.)
m1 Joan Collen dau of John Collen of High Laver
|a.||Sir Edward Bullock of Loftes & Faulkbourn or Falkborne Hall d 1644
m Elizabeth Wyld/?Waythe b 16 Jul 1580 d 1644, dau of Thomas Wyld of Glazely Hall & Kemsey aka Thomas Naylor Waythe b c 1570 and Thomasine Wayle, sister of Sir Edmund
|1||Edward Bullock of Faulkbourn a 1612
m Mary de Grey d 1644, dau of Sir William de Grey of Merton
|A||Edward Bullock of Faulkbourn d 1671
m Elizabeth Bolton dau of William Bolton of Ullenhall
|i||Edward Bullock of Faulkbourn, Sheriff of Essex b 1663, d 1705|
|m1 Elizabeth Guyon dau of Sir Mark Guyon of Dynes Hall|
|m2 Mary Child d c1742, dau of Sir Josiah Child, Bart of Wanstead|
|b||Joseph Bullock of Faulkbourn & London b 03.10.1697, d 1752, 2nd son|
|m Hannah Cooke b c1695, d 1783, dau of Sir Thomas Cooke|
|1||Edward Bullock b 25.04.1728, d infant|
|2||John Bullock of Faulkbourn, Sheriff of Essex b 31.12.1731, dsp 28.12.1809, Lt. Col.|
|m 1763 Elizabeth Lant d 03.05.1793, dau of Robert Lant of Putney|
|3||Elizabeth Bullock b 01.08.1725, d 1763|
|m Jonathan Watson of Ringshall d 1803|
|A||Jonathan Josiah Christopher Watson, later Bullock of Faulkbourn b 03.02.1749, d 22.01.1832|
|m Juliana Elizabeth Thomas d 1829, dau of Anicetus Thomas of Chelsea, step-nice of Elizabeth Lant Mrs. Bullock|
|i||Jonathan Bullock of Faulkbourn or Folkborne, Sheriff of Essex b 19.10.1773, d 29.09.1860 had issue|
|m 04.1811 Margaret Downes dau of Rev. Andrew Downes, son of Bishop of Raphoe|
|ii||John Bullock rector of Radwinter & Falkborne|
|m Mary Roberts Watkinson dau of Robert Watkinson of Dedham|
|iii||Charles Bullock b 05.08.1782|
|m Harriet Lowe dau of Thomas Lowe of Court of Hill|
|iv||Henry Robert Bullock Major|
|m Charlotte Hall dau of John Hall of Weston Colvlle|
|v||Juliana Elizabeth Emma Bullock|
|m Rev. William Clay|
|vi||Elizabeth Lant Bullock|
|m Christopher George Watson|
|vii+||other issue - Edward b 1783, d 1798, St. George d infant, Henry d infant, Edward d infant, Edward d infant, Emma b 26.01.1777, d 03.07.1813, Matilda Virginia b 02.03.1787, d 04.03.1803, Mary Ann b 25.03.1791, d 09.1814|
|B||Christopher Watson b 1753, d 06.1835, Lt. Colonel had issue|
|m Catherine Mariam|
|C||John Watson d 30.11.1818, rector of Falkborne|
|D||Elizabeth Watson d 12.1830|
|m James Wormley|
|m _ Henley of Rendlesham|
|c+||other issue - Edward b 22.09.1695, John b 25.02.1698-9, Richard b 16.08.1701, John b 14.06.1703, Mary b 06.07.1694, Elizabeth d infant, Emma|
|ii||John Bullock of Coggeshall, Essex 5th son|
|m Rachel Guyon dau of Sir Mark Guyon of Dynes Hall|
|iii||Elizabeth Bullock d 1694|
|m Mordant Crachrode|
|m George Abbot son of George of Hundell ? & Whitwood|
|v+||other issue - Thomas dsp, George dsp, William dsp, Dorothy a 1694|
|m Hamon L'Estrange of Barton Mere|
|C+||other issue d young - Robert, William|
|2||Richard Bullock b c Juli 1622 Frating, Essex d 22 August, 1667 in Rehoboth, Bristol, Ma
m Elizabeth Ingraham b 21 Mar 1627 Barrowby Lincolnshire d 7 Jan 1659 Rehoboth MA dau of Richard Ingraham/Ingram b 1602 d 1683 and Elizabeth Patey/?Wignall d 16 Sep 1663
|-1 Mehitable Bullock m John West b c 1655 Swansea Bristol MA
-2 Mercy Bullock
-3 Richard Bullock
-4 Elizabeth Bullock
-5 Deacon Samuel Bullock, Sr.
-6 Elizabeth Bullock m Eddy
-7 Mary Bullock m Haille
-8 Abigail Bullock m Bowen
-9 Hopestill Bullock m Lombard
-10 Israel Bullock
|-1-1 Henry West b c 1680 m c 1707 Rehoboth, Bristol, MA Esther Millard b 4 Apr 1683 d 21 Feb 1745 dau of Samuel Millard and Hester Bowen
-1-2 Elizabeth West b 30 Nov 1694 m Thomas Round
|-1-1-1 Elizabeth West b 25 Apr 1719
-1-2-1 Elizabeth Round b 27 Jun 1752 m Benjamin Carpenter b 8 April 1747 Rehoboth, Bristol, MA
-1-2-1-1 Polly Carpenter b 18 Dec 1774 Seekonk MA d 4 Jan 1868 m Joseph Webber b. 17 Sep 1772, d. 12 Dec 1866 son of Richard Webber and Sarah Clark, on 17 April 1796 at Rehoboth, Bristol, MA. Polly Carpenter died on 4 January 1868 at Belchertown, Hampshire, MA, at age 93.
-1-2-1-1-1 Sarah Webber+ b. 29 Jul 1802, Stafford, Tolland, CT d 1884 m Ethan Allen Moore, son of Ethan Moore and Eunice Hayden, on 2 October 1822 at Stafford Springs, Tolland, CT m2 George Washington Braffitt on 2 December 1852 at Salt Lake City UT
-1-2-1-1-1-1 Clarissa Moore b 1825
-1-2-1-1-1-2 Ethan Allen Moore b. 14 Mar 1826
-1-2-1-1-1-3 Calvin White Moore b 21 Jul 1827 d 11 May 1908
-1-2-1-1-1-4 Nancy Moore b c 1830
-1-2-1-1-1-5 Joseph Webber Moore b 1 Jun 1831 d 24 Jul 1913
-1-2-1-1-1-6 Almira Moore b 21 Feb 1836, d 22 Apr 1922
-1-2-1-1-1-7 Mary Moore b 23 Jun 1838 d 27 May 1917
|m2 Bridget d 1608, m2. Thomas Milborne?|
|ii.||Henry Bullock of Wigborough d 13.06.1609
m Anne she m2. Edward Marsh
|a.||Henry Bullock dsp 24.11.1628|
|D.||Andrew Bullock of London 4th son of this marriage The
following comes from Berry and Visitation Buckinghamshire, 1634, Bullock
m Joan Vernon dau of Ralph Vernon of the Peak by dau of John Ridley of Broadash
|i.||Thomas Bullock of Thorneborough, Buckinghamshire 2nd son
m Agnes Symons dau of Edmund Symons or Simeon of Pyrton
|a.||Edmond or Edward Bullock of Thorneborough had issue|
|b.+||other issue - Matilda Maud, Ann|
|ii.+||other issue - Walter Bullock b, Thomas Bullock b, Joan Bullock b, Mary Bullock b, Agnes Bullock b|
|E||Robert Bullock b 1578|
|G||Thomas Bullock b 1572|
|H||Alice Bullock b 1574|
|I||Elianor Bullock b 1576|
|K?||Capt Hugh Bullock b 1578 Devonshire d 2 November, 1650 in York Co VA
m1 x +1 ch
m2 Mary Alice Nashe b 1572 Yorkshire d1659 VA dau of Robert Nashe
|-1 Richard Bullock
-2 Richard Bullock
-3 William Bullock
-4 Hugh Bullock
-5 Thomas Bullock, I
-6 James Bullock
-7 Robert Bullock
|4.||Gilbert Bullock of of Stratfield Mortimer
m1 Philippa Eliott dau of Thomas Elliott of Bray
|m2 Elizabeth Lame dau of John Lame of Stratton Mortimer|
John Malthouse of Bynfielde
ancestors of George Washington see below for descent
|-1 John MALTHUS bap 1 May 1551 in Binfield, Berks
-2 Richard MALTHUS bap 4 Apr 1552 in Binfield, Berks bur 30 May 1622
-3 William MALTHUS bap 17 Dec 1554 in Binfield, Berks
-4 Gilbert MALTHUS bap 10 May 1556 in Binfield, Berks bur 29 Sep 1625
-5 Margaret MALTHOUSE b 1558/59 in Binfield Berks m William MONTAGUE b 1548 in Boveney Bucks d before Mar 1595
-6 Thomas MALTHUS b c 1560 in Binfield, Berks bur 29 Jul 1568
-7 Robert MALTHUS bap 26 Dec 1561 in Binfield, Berks bur 24 Jan 1646
-7 Francis MALTHUS bap 20 May 1563 in Binfield, Berks d in Jul 1563
-5-1 William MONTAGUE wb c 1573
-5-2 William MONTAGUE b 1573 in Boveney, Bucks
-5-3 Elizabeth MALTHOUSE b c 1575 in Boveney, Bucks
-5-4 Elizabeth MONTAGUE b c 1575
-5-5 Elizabeth MONTAGUE b 1575 in Boveney, Bucks
-5-6 William MALTHOUSE b c 1576 in Boveney, Bucks
-5-7 Ann MONTAGUE b c 1577
-5-8 Ann MONTAGUE b 1577 in Boveney, Bucks
-5-9 Anne MALTHOUSE b c 1578 in Boveney, Bucks
-5-10 George MALTHOUSE b ct 1579 in Boveney, Bucks
-5-11 Peter MONTAGUE Of Boveney b 1603 bur 1659 Cicely MATTHEW/?Reynolds b 1600
-5-12 George MONTAGUE b 1581 in Boveney
|6.||Dorothy Bullock b c 1554 Arborfield Berkshire
m Francis Bowthe of Reading
m y Segre of Reading
|8.||Alyce Bullock b 1562 Arborfield
m Thomas Noke of Shinfield
|9||Thomas Bullock b 15|
|10||John Bullock b 15|
|11||Gregory Bullock b 1552|
|12||Margery Bullock b 15 dsp,|
|13||Elesnor Bullock b 1558|
|14||Jane Bullock b 1563|
Sources: BLG1952 Parker formerly Bullock of Radwinter formerly of
Faulkbourn, Berry's Essex Pedigrees 1878, Bullock + Visitation Berkshire, 1523+1566, Bullock of Arborfield/Arberfield
return to top
was born in 1566 in Sulgrave, Northampton, Eng. He died on 15 Dec 1616
in Brington, Northamptonshire, England. He was buried on 15 Dec 1616 in
Greatbrighton Ch, Brington, Northants, England. He has Ancestral File number
89CG-5S. He was married to Margaret BUTLER on 3 Aug 1588 in Aston-Le-Walls,
, , England.
33. Margaret BUTLER was born in 1568 in Tighes, Surrey, Eng. She was buried in Mar 1622 in , East Haddon. She died on 16 Mar 1622. She has Ancestral File number 9CQV-6X. Children were:
i. John WASHINGTON [SIR KNIGHT] was born about 1589 in Thrapston,
Northants, Eng. He died on 18 May 1688. He has Ancestral File number 9CQV-74.
136. William TWIGDEN was born about 1520 in Of, Little Creston, Northants, England. He has Ancestral File number QKZF-DR. He was married to Mrs William TWIGDEN about 1538 in Of, Little Creaton, Northants, England.
137. Mrs William TWIGDEN was born about 1520 in Of, Little Creston, Northants, England. She has Ancestral File number QKZF-FX. Children were:
68 i. Thomas TWIGDEN.
34. John TWIGDEN was born about 1579 in Of, Little Creston, Northants, England. He died in 1610 in Little Creaton, Northamptonshire, England. He was buried in 1610. He has Ancestral File number FHM1-JB. He was married to Anne DICKENS about 1601 in Of, Little Creston, Northants, England.
35. Anne DICKENS was born about 1582 in Of, Great Creaton, Northants, England. She died in 1637. She was buried in Apr 1637. She has Ancestral File number FHM1-KH. Children were:
16. Lawrence WASHINGTON [REVEREND] was born in 1602 in Sulgrave, Northamptonshire, England. He died in Jan 1652. He was buried on 21 Jan 1653 in Maldon, Essex, , England. He has Ancestral File number 9CQV-JN. He was married to Amphyllis TWIGDEN in Dec 1633 in , , England.
17. Amphyllis TWIGDEN was christened on 2 Feb 1601/2 in Spratton, Northamptonshire, England. She was born in 1605 in Little Creston, Northampton, England. She died on 12 Jan 1655 in Tring, Hereford, England. She was buried on 12 Jan 1655 in Twing Hert, , , England. She has Ancestral File number B67L-PK. Children were:
i. Elizabeth WASHINGTON was born about 1627 in England. She died
on 17 Aug 1636 in Tring, Herts. She has Ancestral File number M32L-SN.
160. Thomas WARNER was born about 1514. He has Ancestral File number PB4J-NG. Children were:
80 i. William WARNER.
80. William WARNER was born about 1540 in Hoe, , , England. He has Ancestral File number PB4J-QS. He was married to Mary in , , , England.
81. Mary was born about 1540. She has Ancestral File number PB4J-L4. Children were:
40 i. Thomas WARNER.
40. Thomas WARNER was born in 1580 in Hoe, Norfolk, England. He was christened on 14 Mar 1580/81 in Hoe, Norfolk, England. He has Ancestral File number PB4J-M9. He was married to Elizabeth SOTHERTON on 15 Oct 1602 in St. Mary, Hellesdon, Norfolk, England.
41. Elizabeth SOTHERTON was born about 1582. She died after 1629. She has Ancestral File number PB4J-TB. Children were:
20 i. Augustine WARNER [COL.].
20. Augustine WARNER [COL.] was born on 28 Nov 1610 in Eng. He was buried in 1627/28 in Virginia. He died on 24 Dec 1674 in Warner Hall, Gloucester, VA. He was christened 28 SPE 1611 in Norfolkshire, England. He has Ancestral File number G1B4-VL. He was married to Mary TOWNELEY in 1635 in Of, Gloucester, VA.
21. Mary TOWNELEY was born on 13 May 1614 in Stone Edge, Lancashire, England. She died on 11 Aug 1662 in Warner Hall, Gloucester, Virginia. She has Ancestral File number G1B4-WR. She was buried in Warner Hall, Gloucester, Virginia. Children were:
i. Isabella WARNER was born on 24 Aug 1640 in Gloucesterco, VA.
She died on 9 Feb 1703/4 in Gloucesterco, VA. She has Ancestral File number
176.Robert READE was born about 1536 in Of, Linkenholt Manor, Hants, England. He has Ancestral File number QKZB-Z9. He was married to O'Alice POOLEY about 1554 in Of, Linkenholt Manor, Hants, England.
177. O'Alice POOLEY was born about 1536 at,
Linkenholt Manor, Hants, England. She has Ancestral File number QKZC-0F.
88.Andrew READE was born in 1556 in Of, Faccombe, Hertfordshire, England. He died in Jul 1623 in , Linkenwilt. He was buried on 8 Jul 1623. He has Ancestral File number 9HHC-X7. He was married to Alice COOKE about 1576 in Of, Kent, England.
89. Alice COOKE was born in 1558 in Of, , Kent. She died in 1605 in Kent Manor, Linkenholt, Southhamptonshir, Eng.. She was buried on 6 Mar 1606. She has Ancestral File number 9HHC-ZD. Children were:
44.Robert READE was born about 1575 in , , England. He died in 1626 in Linkenholt Eng.. He has Ancestral File number 9HHC-NT. He was married to Mildred WINDIBANK on 31 Jul 1600 in London Eng..
22 i. George READE COL..
22.Col. George READE was born on 25 Oct 1608 in Linkenholt Manor, Hampshire, England. He died between Oct 1671 and 74 in , , VA. He has Ancestral File number 3GLM-J9. He was buried in Yorktown, York, VA.. He was married to Elizabeth MARTIAU MARTAIN in 1641 in York Co, VA.
23.Elizabeth MARTIAU MARTAIN was born on 12 Dec 1625 in Of Elizabeth City Co., VA. She died before 24 Jan 1686/87 in Will Processed. She has Ancestral File number 3GLM-KG. Children were:
i. George READE was born about 1640 in , , VA. He has Ancestral
File number 3GLP-6T.
|192. William BALL was born about 1505. He died in 1550 in Wokingham,
Berkshire, England. He has Ancestral File number K7WS-3N. He was married
193. Unknown was born about 1509. She has Ancestral File number K7WS-05. Children were:
96 i. John BALL.
194. Richard HATHOWAY was born about 1503 in , , England. He has Ancestral File number PNR1-P7. Children were:
97 i. Agnes HATHOWAY.
96. John BALL was born about 1525 in Workingham, Berkshire, , Eng. He died in 1599 in Wokingham, Berkshire, England. He has Ancestral File number K7WS-7C. He was married to Agnes HATHOWAY.
97. Agnes HATHOWAY was born about 1529. She has Ancestral File number K7WR-S5. Children were:
48 i. John BALL.
48. John BALL was born on 5 May 1548 in Wokingham, Berkshsire, England. He died in 1628. He was buried in 1628. He has Ancestral File number HMZ7-V8. He was married to Elizabeth WEBB in Of, , Wiltshire, Eng.
49. Elizabeth WEBB was born about 1575 in Ruscombe, Comitatis, Berkshire, England. She died in 1595. She has Ancestral File number HMZ7-WF. Children were:
i. Rachel BALL was born about 1568 in Ruscambe, , Eng. She has
Ancestral File number MFHV-FW.
24. William BALL was born in 1573 in , , Wiltshire, England. He was buried after 1634. He died in Apr 1648 in New Haven, New Haven, CT. He has Ancestral File number 9GSH-RR. He was married to Alice WALTHAM in 1590 in , Wiltshire, England.
25. Alice WALTHAM was born about 1573 in , Wiltshire, England. She has Ancestral File number 9GSH-SX. Children were:
i. John BALL was born between 1580 and 1585 in Wiltshire, , Eng.
He died on 1 Nov 1655 in Watertown, , Ma?. He was buried on 1 Nov 1655.
He has Ancestral File number 22LN-XM.
226. John MALTHOUSE was born in 1532 in Binfield, Berkshire, Eng. He has Ancestral File number 8J51-F8. He died in Binfield, Berks, Eng. He was married to Margaret BULLOCK in 1549 in Of Binfield, Berks, England.
i. John MALTHUS was christened on 1 May 1551 in Binfield, Berks,
England. He has Ancestral File number GTNX-MD. He was born.
112. William MONTAGUE was born in 1548 in Boveney, , Bucks., Eng. He died before Mar 1595. He has Ancestral File number 8J51-77. He was married to Margaret MALTHOUSE on 27 May 1560 in Dorney, Bucks, England.
113. Margaret MALTHOUSE was born in 1558/59 in Binfield, , Berks., Eng. She was christened on 15 Feb 1559 in Binfield, Berkshire, Eng. She has Ancestral File number 8J51-8D. Children were:
i. William MONTAGUE was born about 1573
56. Peter MONTAGUE of Boveney b 1580 in Boveny Parish, Burnham, Buckingham d 1659 in Parish Burnham, Buckingham m Eleanor ALLEN of Burnham, Boven, b 1585 in Of Burnham, Buckingham d in Jan 1656 Children were:
28 i. Peter MONTAGUE.
28. Peter MONTAGUE b 1603 in Boveney bur May 1659 in Lancaster, VA d 1 May 1659 VA m 1633 Cicely MATTHEW b 1600 Children were:
i. Ann MONTAGUE b 1630 VA d by 1659 VA
|8. John WASHINGTON [COL.] was born in 1630 in Sulgrave Manor, England.
He died in 1677 in , Stafford Co., Va.. He has Ancestral File number 1G3Z-HV.
He was married to Anne POPE on 1 Dec 1658 in , Westmoreland Co., VA.
9. Anne POPE was born in 1635 in , St Mary, Maryland. She died in 1668 in Bridge Creek, Westmoreland, Virginia. She has Ancestral File number 1G3Z-J2. Children were:
4 i. Lawrence WASHINGTON [CAPT.].
|10. Augustine WARNER was born on 3 Jul 1642 in , Of Glouster, VA. He
was buried in Jun 1681 in Warner Hall, Gloucester, VA. He died on 19 Jun
1681 in Warner Hall, Gloucester Co, VA. He has Ancestral File number 9PJZ-B4.
He was married to Mildred READE in 1671 in , York, VA..
11. Mildred READE was born on 2 Oct 1643 in , , VA. She was buried in Oct 1686 in Cumberland, VA. She died on 20 Oct 1686 in , Cumberland, VA. She has Ancestral File number 3GLP-71. Children were:
i. Mary WARNER was born in 1664 in Lancaster Co., VA.. She was
christened in 1665 in Lancaster Co., VA.. She died on 12 Nov 1700 in Gloucester
Co., VA.. She has Ancestral File number 9GGG-XG.
|12. William BALL was born in 1614/15 in , , Wiltshire, England. He
died on 15 Oct 1680 in Millenbeck, Lancaster Co., Virginia. He was buried
on 8 Nov 1680 in , Millenbeck, Lancaster, VA. He has Ancestral File number
9GSH-ZS. He was christened in Millenbeck, Lancaster, VA. He was married
to Hannah ATHEROLD on 2 Jul 1638 in , , England.
13. Hannah ATHEROLD was born in 1619 in London, London, England. She died before 1695 in , Millenbeck, Lancaster, Virginia. She has Ancestral File number FN92-BQ. She was buried in , Millenbeck, Lancaster, Virginia. Children were:
i. Richard BALL was born about 1639 in , , England. He died in
1676/77 in , Richmond, Virginia. He has Ancestral File number FN92-CW.
14. Peter MONTAGUE b 1634 Nansemond, VA d Jan 1702 Nansemond, VA m 1663 Mary DOODES b 1642 Holland Children were:
i. Mary MONTEQUE b c 1642 in Christchurch, Middlesex, VA
|4. Lawrence WASHINGTON [CAPT.] was born in Sep 1659 in
Bridge Creek, Westmoreland, Virginia. He died on 30 Mar 1699 in Bridge
Creek, Westmorland, Virginia. He has Ancestral File number 1G40-FM. He
married to Mildred WARNER in 1690 in Gloucester Co., Virginia.
5. Mildred WARNER was born about 1671 in Offredericksburg, Spotsylvania, VA. She died in 1700/1 in "Whitehaven", England. She was buried on 26 Mar 1701 in Whitehaven, Cumberland, VA. She has Ancestral File number 9PJX-MJ. Children were:
i. John WASHINGTON was born in 1692 in Bridges Creek, King George,
VA. He has Ancestral File number 9PJX-NP. He died in , , VA.
6. Capt Joseph BALL b 25 May 1649 in Millenkick, Lancaster, VA d 11 Jul 1711 in Oakley, Lancaster, VA
7. Mary MONTAGUE b 1665 King George, VA d 12 Apr 1743 in Ferry Far, King George, VA Children were:
i. John BALL b c 1672 Stafford, Va d in 1722 Stafford, VA
|2. Capt Augustine WASHINGTON b 1693/4 Bridge's Creek, Westmoreland, VA d on 12 Apr 1743 in Ferry Farm, King George, VA m Mary BALL on 6 Mar 1731 in Epping Forest, Lancaster, VA||3. Mary BALL b 1708/9 in Epping Forest, Lancaster, VA bur Aug 1789 Mount Vernon, Fairfax, Va d 25 Aug 1789 in Mount Vernon, Fairfax, Va.|
|. Children were:
1 i. George WASHINGTON [FIRST U.S. PRESIDENT].